We are proud to announce the release of TelScale SMSC Gateway 6.1.6.GA.
- Diameter Support. TelScale SMSC Gateway 6.1.6.GA-TelScale now comes with Diameter Support. Refer to the Admin Guide for more details on configuring the settings.
- SIP Support. TelScale SMSC Gateway 6.1.6.GA-TelScale comes with SIP Support. Refer to the Admin Guide for more details on configuring the settings.
- Auto Drop Cassandra Tables. You can now configure the TelScale SMSC Gateway to automatically drop tables from the Cassandra Database after a certain period.
- Regular Expression for outgoing SMS defined at ESME Creation. SMPP can now define regular expression for outgoing SMS. For every SMS coming into the SMSC via this ESME, if the expression doesnt match the SMSC will reject this SMS with error code "0x0000000A" - Invalid Source Address.
- NPI and TON of ESME in Routing. TelScale SMSC Gateway's default routing rule now comes with an option to consider the NPI and TON of ESME in taking a decision on routing. For more details on how to configure this setting, please refer to the Admin Guide.
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SMSC with Commercial-Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.