We are proud to announce the release of TelScale SMSC Gateway 6.1.4.GA.
The SMSC is having following features
- Mo (Mobile originated) module that handles mobile originated SMS.
- Mt (Mobile terminated) module that delivers SMS to mobile
- Rx SMPP module that listens for incoming SMS from ESME/third party SMSC and routes them to Mt module (GSM) or other ESME/third party SMSC depending on the routing rule.
- Tx SMPP module delivers SMS to external ESME/third party SMSC received from Mo Module (GSM) or ESME/third Party SMSC.
- Secured CLI that allows to configure the SS7 as well as Service Center configs and ESME config's
- AJAX based UI to manage and monitor SMSC and SS7/ESME's.
- Store-and-forward feature that is capable of retry SMS. Persistence in Cassandra database.
- Handle multipart SMS
- Handle GSM7 Bit as well as Unicode format of SMS
- Generate CDR in file
- Cloud ready SMSC to be deployed in public cloud infrastructure or private cloud.
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SMSC with Commercial-Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.