We are proud to announce the release of TelScale USSD Gateway 6.1.3.GA.
The USSD Gateway has following features
- Menu based tree dialog between user and 3rd party application
- Supports USSD Push (Application initiated USSD request)
- CDR generation
- can be controlled, maintained and monitored via Command Line Interface.
- can be deployed as Load-Balanced, High Availability architecture
- can be cofigured to serve any short codes
- The TelScale USSD Gateway makes use of HTTP protocol between the gateway and the third-party applications (or Value Added Service Modules).
- The third-party Application can be either of the following technologies on any Operating System:
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss AS, Oracle Application Server, IBM Websphere etc for JSP/Servlet on Java
- Microsoft IIS for ASP
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SMSC with Commercial-Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.